Exciting New Feature on Good Sentences
Starting Monday, April 13, 2020, the Good Sentences Podcast will begin a new series, The Good Sentences Morning Minute!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Craig and Scott are insane.
- Currently the segments will be released on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Each segment will deal with some aspect of the literary world.
- They won’t always do so with the respect the great authors of the past deserve because…
- See #1
A few clarifications and disclaimers:
- They’re probably all going to be longer than a minute because…
- See #1 from the first list.
- None of the deceased authors who appear to participate do so through the use of any supernatural means – it’s just bad acting.
- If you’re easily offended, we may someday do a segment about you! Yes, you specifically. You know who you are.
Now, I’m not going to tell you all the stories you’re going to hear, but I will let you know that in our inaugural episode we speak via phone with a prominent U.S. citizen of the past.